Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Can you believe it? We are posting to the blog -- it is about time.

So, with it being New Year's Day, I (Holli) have decided to make a few resolutions for 2009.

#1 -- Post to the blog more regularly -- for me that's going to be at least once per month, but hopefully more often if events of our life dictate and time allows. It seems we really don't have too much to talk about -- we are just doing our thing.

#2 -- Being more healthy -- including eating better and exercising regularly. This means at least 3 times per week for me. This one is being influenced by Chris, as he is determined to drop a pant size, as he has gained one size since the wedding. (from a 34 to a 36 -- big deal!) I think we have both gotten "comfortable" over this past year. They say college freshmen gain 15+ pounds. Well, I wonder if there's ever been a study on Newlyweds?

As for Chris, the exercise is definitely on his mind, and I'd say that is his big resolution. We actually bought an exercise bike off Craig's List yesterday, so once we get that in, we'll trade off between it and the treadmill.

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Awesome, I am as well trying to be more healthy for my boys!! I am getting to the gym 3-4 times a week at 5:30 Am!! Anyways great to hear from you...miss you guys a ton!!