Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We're still here...

Well, not too much going on here. The last couple of weeks have pretty much been the same around here. Today, we have a tile guy working on the Master Bath -- Finally! It will take him 3 days to complete the job, as we are having the shower, floor and a wainscoating put 1/2 way up the wall too. We've also started the framing for the 3rd bedroom -- which was once the loft. We figured that would be the easiest to make a bedroom for now. Maybe at some point we'll talk about doing some work in the Basement, but not before we do the Kitchen -- still 1+ years away, but we can start making plans and saving the money.

I worked at the National Western Stock Show over the last couple of weeks, and we did get a chance to go to a performance of Dancing Horses, but we forgot a memory card for the camera, so no photos to show you -- sorry.

We will both be gone -- in different places :-( -- next week. Chris will be in San Diego for a conference and Trade Show and I'll be at a County Director's meeting for Extension. I wish I didn't have my meeting, 'cuz I would have gone to San Diego with him. Oh well.

Well, my lunch hour has come to a close -- talk again soon.

Holli (& Chris too)

No comments: