Sunday, April 27, 2008

ho hum

That's about it -- life is ho hum right now. I've (Holli) been working a lot -- Chris asked me the other day if "they" (whoever they is) have ever thought about making the schedule of an Extension Agent Tuesday through Saturday. I guess I've been working a lot of Saturdays. It really has only been the last two in a row. We had our Earth Day for Kids event on April 19, and then yesterday we did two events -- A garden fair at a new home development in the morning and a floral design class in the afternoon. I couldn't have done it all without help from Chris, since I really have not figured out how to be two places at once yet. I sure was wiped out by the end! It was a long day. We went out for dinner last night, and I can't believe that I was able to keep my eyes open long enough to watch a movie when we got home.

Our trees seem to be doing ok -- that seems to be the big excitement lately. The serviceberry is in bloom and the oak looks to be on the verge of budding. We are holding off on other gardening until we get back from the BIG TRIP. We leave in less than two weeks for our Alaska Honeymoon Cruise and then off to Michigan for our party with Amber over Memorial Day. Should be fun. We have been trying to think about the trip details now so we are not taken off guard when it comes time to pack, and don't have to do any mid-night Wal-Mart runs. One thing that is still up in the air is how we are going to get to the airport. If any of you have any influence over Chris -- let him know that a LIMO would be very appropriate for our HONEYMOON. :-)

Well, we're off for now.
Love & hugs to all!

Holli & Chris

No comments: