Thursday, July 2, 2009

A little research

Well, nothing really all that exciting to report -- we have recently finished making our loft into a 3rd/guest bedroom. We started putting the furniture in last night. We're still trying to figure out what all to put in there. So, when you come to stay for a few days with someone, do you expect to have a dresser to put stuff in, or do you just "live out of the suitcase"? That's our big debate right now. And, would you prefer a recliner or the dresser? (we do plan to put a TV in the room if that sways your opinion of dresser vs. recliner) Let us know your thoughts, as you all will be the ones using the new guest room, not us :-)

3 comments:

RunDisneyGirl82 said...

I prefer to live out of the suitcase... so a dresser is kind of wasted for me. I guess I would say the recliner. Can read, play on the laptop, watch TV... lots of stuff to do in a chair.

Holli and Chris said...

thanks Carrie for your input!

Rachel said...

Is there a closet in the room, because then I would go for the recliner, but otherwise I think its kinda hard to live out of a suitcase (When there is more than one person to a suitcase:) But a recliner would be fun!